BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
fiqa e.
I was very excited about this product,because in MALAYSIA they product was sooo EXPENSIVE😭😭.sometimes the product's price 1000 bucks😖and im very obssesed with this product 😍
Ellie P.
The best setting spray ever! I have 6 bottles of these just incase i run out and need more! Defiantly lasts all day/night. I personally think its better for oily skin types but it works on all skin types. Would recommend to anyone.
Sadia M.
Noticed a big difference since i started using this setting spray not only does if freshen up your makeup after a long day but keeps it on for longer too! On my 3rd bottle
Rhianna
Absolutely love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day and none of the product moves at all. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality setting spray
saima a.
Maidstone, Kent
I used to get really oily before purchasing this since purchased it's amazing, at times I spray a little on my beauty blender also helps ...You don't get oily for ages deffo works .
Sue B.
Petitcodiac
This spray is bomb.com. Your face isn't sliding off when you've got a spritz of this. Need I say more? Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Gabrielle D.
By far one of the best setting sprays out there! It’s amazing spray and I find it really does make your make up last! I find the best deal is when you can snag the twin pack up around holiday times!
Rizwana A.
The best make up setting spray to set your makeup for hours. It gives a lovely finish to your makeup and ensures it locks the moisture of your face to keep it glowing all day. It is worth its price.
Lauren F.
Sydney
I can't begin to describe how much I love this setting spray, it gets rid of any cakiness on my face. I find my makeup definitely lasts a lot longer. I will repurchase this!
Gabriella F.
Edmonton
This does such a nice job for a setting finish except I found after awhile my face started to look greasy lasted me a night at the club but only really has a 5 hour last
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.