BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Anayelli G.
Fresno, CA
Love this setting spray it really lasts for a good time and also I really love the smell really good quality
Kiara R.
Newport News, VA
This spray is okay. It does set my makeup and get the job done however sometimes I look oily after applying.
Chloe W.
pleasant hill
I use this under my makeup in place of primer. I then spray it again over finished makeup. It lasts all day!
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
This is the best setting spray I've added it to my holy grail products. The new packaging is really nice also
Best setting spray to use because it feels so great on the skin and let's your makeup stay on and feel shiny!
Nitzia e.
kingwood, texas
Purchased at: ULTA
I find my makeup to not move at all when using this product! It keeps my face looking refreshed at all times.
kayla S.
Dallas TX
This product is amazing it's my favorite setting spray my makeup last me the whole day definitely recommend!!
Carly W.
Use everything single day. One of my favorite makeup products of all time due to this oil-slick face of mine!
Edith G.
Fort Morgan
I love LOVE this stuff makes my makeup last all day long and makes it blend and set effortlessly I love this
Jess B.
Columbia
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this setting spray. It keeps my foundation on and looking flawless all day long. I use this everyday.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.