BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cortney F.
Edmonton, AB
This will always be my baby. I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one takes the cake. Love love love it. I don't think I'll be using or trying others now. No point
Kimberley S.
Melbourne
One of the setting sprays that I can really tell has made a difference in the way my makeup will last and even how it looks many hours later. Perfect skin like finish.
Rhianne S.
Barnsley
Speaks for itself "all nighter" because it really makes your makeup last all night! Great product use it most times I go out on a night out and my makeup is still on by the time I get home!
Becky P.
Winnipeg, MB
Good product that gets the job done, but bottle says to use 2-4 sprays I believe. I use about 10 as I find anything less doesn't do anything. It's quite pricey as well.
Christy M.
Makes your makeup last forever without it melting off your face my go to setting spray I do my makeup in the morning and don't have to worry about it disappearing throughout the entire day
Victoria s.
Your makeup will not move using this to set it! Makes your makeup last all day, I've used this on my makeup before going swimming and my makeup still looked good after
Chidera A.
Manchester
This is good and makes your makeup stay in place,it keeps it in place for 24hrs at least,it does not need to be protected by the sun,it's not heavy,just good!!! I would buy it again,yes
Britney J.
Middlesbrogh, North Yorkshire
The best setting spray I've used. It doesn't have a horrible scent, it's lightweight and helps keep my makeup on all day! I'll definitely be repurchasing this when my current bottle runs out.
Francesca A.
Aldworth close, Nottingham
By far my favourite setting spray, rated as a 4 as it could smell nicer but as it says all nighter and it's very true to its word, wouldn't go out with out using this
Aprilkyle K.
Best ever setting spray in life. I use this everyday but honestly recommend using it for when you really need your look to last, like going out all night on the town.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.