BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney R.
Waverly, TN
This stuff is a must! I love it I have went to bed at night and woke up to my make up still looking fresh.
Jessica Q.
Panorama City, CA
I love this setting spray so much it helps my make up stay in place all day and it intersiflys my highlight
Ali L.
Naperville, IL
Just bought my second bottle of this ! You can totally tell a difference when you use it and when you dont
jessica R.
This setting spray really does help your makeup last a long time. I love this in the summer when it's hot.
Amber  s.
Obsessed with this facial mask. It leaves your skin super soft and luscious. I love all things urban decay.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Great setting spray. It does help my make up stay in place. Also helps my makeup not look so dry and fake.
Shannon O.
Muncie, IN
LOVE! I've worn makeup for 12 hours and it's looked flawless by the time I'm done. :) one of my favorites.
Alex  R.
Santee, CA
Works fine it's not bad but it's not great. It's kind of expensive but irs better than the drug store ones
Tiffany J.
Long Beach, CA
this product really sets my makeup and gives me long lasting wear. perfect for a night out with the girls!
Jill M.
Obsessed that's all I can say! Works wonders! I would highly suggest this! Makes the makeup last all night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.