BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany F.
This is a great setting spray, and my go to fave of all setting sprays. This has a natural finish and is lightweight with no sticky ness like some sprays. It keeps my makeup in place all day and all night, and I will repurchase and recommend often.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is pretty much the only setting spray that lasts all night or all day. It truly helps keep my make up in the same place and I never have to worry about my skin getting shiny or oily when I use it. I definitely recommend this product!
Kelsey C.
Blue Springs
This is a great settting spray, never had a problem w my makeup coming off, the only issue I had was that I have oily skin and it didn’t help in the way of keeping me matte, but I still love it for when I don’t need that super matte look!
Jordan W.
My holy grail setting spray. I bought this after hearing many great reviews and it looked up to the hype. My only gripe is that my bottle came a bit messed up as the sprayer often gets stuck when you push it down. It doesn't really bother me as the product still works wonderfully.
Cierra N.
Morrison
This is a great setting spray! I can definitely tell a difference when I use it versus when I don’t. It also makes a great pair with the quick fix spray from urban decay. It’s not too expensive and a little bit goes a long way. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone!
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
I love Urban Decay products, however, I wasn't terribly impressed with this product! It's super easy to apply and great for all skin types but I felt like my makeup was all worn off by the end of the day. I would not buy this product again
Tiffany T.
newnan, GA
I honestly didn't see a huge difference in my makeup lasting longer than what it does when i don't use a setting spray. However it feels great on the skin and it helped setting everything into place and leaving my skin feeling pretty nice.
Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
I love everything from the smell to the hold. This setting spray leaves my face feeling amazingly hydrated and like I dont have makeup. Easy to remove and a great price depending on how often you apply makeup the bottle is worth the cost.
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
This setting spray works super well!! I have repurchased this one a few times and I always love it. It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or anything it drys super fast and is amazing. I use a lot of setting spray so it seems like the product goes pretty fast but I still think it’s worth it
mallory j.
Knoxville, TN
This setting spray is amazing!! It really makes my makeup set into my face and look super natural while also making my makeup last through hours even while I’m dancing outside at football games. This has been a constant repurchase for me!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.