BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nak
Nothing works better!! Literally keeps your makeup on from morning till late at night! Bottle lasts forever! Dries super quick. I have oily skin but this doesn't make me shiny. Love it 10/10 would recommend!
Kaitlin W.
sunshine coast
Loooove this product. I spray it on my skin before I put foundation on and at the end of putting on my makeup. It makes my skin look so dewy and the foundation sits really nicely.
Niamh H.
Lancaster, Lancashire
Love love love this setting spray I have never seen more of a difference until using this spray, it makes your make up stay on so well and gives it a much more long lasting feel.
Rachel M.
Definitely one of the best setting sprays on the market for me. I have combination skin so it works great and leaves a nice natural finish. It dries pretty quickly too and I recommend it to all my clients
Amelia G.
Scunthorpe
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BOMB. I use this everytime I wear makeup, especially on nights out, as this actually keeps my makeup at bay. I also have oily skins and it works well with it.
Jenny L.
Toronto
99% garenteeed this will make your maekup last longer. however i did not like the smell of the spray it smells like baby wipes and also the nozzle for me felt like it was uneven
Sarah B.
Edmonton, AB
Good product for leaving your makeup lasting longer! I would not use this product if you have dry skin I made that mistake and it left my foundation clumping up into my dry skin patches
Katherine D.
Toronto , ON
Amazing. Cannot rate highly enough. I used to work outside in the summers and this kept my bb cream and eyebrows in place through many a scorcher. Not to mention the late nights!
Jane T.
Markham, ON
If this gets discontinued I don’t what I’d do...the best best best setting spray on the market! It makes my makeup last for more than 12hrs and I rarely touch up during the day!
Emily S.
This setting spray is my favourite setting spray I own, I really don't have anything bad to say about it, it is a Matte finish which I love, it is very light weight it feels like water on your face, it keeps your makeup on all day with whatever you are Doing...
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.