BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jess C.
10000% recommend! This makes my make up last all day/night no matter where I am.

I have never used a setting spray that works better than this one, and it doesn’t make your face feel dry afterwards which is great!
Hudna d.
THIS IS MY BEST!!!!!
i used it before one month from my friend and i was so shocked how my makeup stays fresh all the day and matt, i'm really in love with it
Holli C.
Cambridge, ON
This is the best setting spray, lasts all day and all night. Keeps all my make up in place no matter what I'm doing. 10/10 Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jessica H.
Good easy to apply. Cheap enough for travel size bottle at £10. You do have to put a lot on for the make up to set on your face. This is good for all skin types and I would recommend it to others if they wanted a setting spray
Demi S.
Certainly keeps makeup lasting all night! A bit pricy but you barely need any sprays! It sprays a nice mist and don’t leave blotches on the face :) cute packaging too!
Ashooxo O.
This is one of best setting sprays I used in my entire life. It makes everything on my face to settle and stay longer. I really love using this setting spray. It gives smooth texture as well.
Cortney F.
Edmonton, AB
This will always be my baby. I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one takes the cake. Love love love it. I don't think I'll be using or trying others now. No point
Kimberley S.
Melbourne
One of the setting sprays that I can really tell has made a difference in the way my makeup will last and even how it looks many hours later. Perfect skin like finish.
Rhianne S.
Barnsley
Speaks for itself "all nighter" because it really makes your makeup last all night! Great product use it most times I go out on a night out and my makeup is still on by the time I get home!
Becky P.
Winnipeg, MB
Good product that gets the job done, but bottle says to use 2-4 sprays I believe. I use about 10 as I find anything less doesn't do anything. It's quite pricey as well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.