BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
April P.
Newfoundland, Canada
I was using another setting spray for years! I ran out and decided to try this instead of repurchasing my other one. Now I don't think I will be going back to my old one because I am absolutely in love this product! I give it a good 2-3 sprays after all makeup has been applied and it lasts all day/night. No oily face, no touching up...for hours it looks like I just applied my makeup. I use this personally and on clients (I'm an MUA) - brides come back asking me what setting spray I used because their makeup lasted all night. It dries fast too so you can just spray it and go. Its great for all skin types so its a must have in my makeup kit (especially for weddings).

I don't love is the scent - it is not pleasant (like fruity or floral). And the matte bottle gets dirty really fast because makeup just clings to it. It may be a bit pricey for some people but to me its totally worth the money for what you're getting.
Nadja Ž.
Miklavž na Dravskem polju
Love it love it love it! I always have it and hse it for me and my clients. The makeup sets really nicely!
I would definitely recommend this setting spray 😊 plus it feels refreshing
Joanna M.
I've bought this product so many times! My make up bag isn't complete without it. It never fails to keep my make up in place no matter what the weather is or where I am and gives my foundation a lovely finish
Amy B.
Wilsden, Bradford
Expensive but worth it! My makeup lasts all day and night with a spritz of this! I'd prefer it if it had a nicer smell, like the new Too Faced peach setting spray, it smells divine.
Louise M.
Bexley
I stand by this setting spray. Doesn't have much of a smell. Feels amazing on the face. Great as a top up too. Does what the bottle says. Have never used a different setting spray
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Nueva adquisición!! Estoy emocionada aún no lo uso pero tengo expectativas muy altas por las buenas reseñas que tiene... así que si es como dicen cambiaré a 5 estrellas.. #contest
Christine B.
Kitchener, ON
This is the holy grail of setting sprays, and I have tried many! It is good for all skin types, and leaves a natural finish. My makeup stays put all day. I would highly recommend.
Nak
Nothing works better!! Literally keeps your makeup on from morning till late at night! Bottle lasts forever! Dries super quick. I have oily skin but this doesn't make me shiny. Love it 10/10 would recommend!
Lauren R.
Love this product so much it's perfect for all skin types and has sun protection it make your skin look so good ! I would recommend this to anyone and when it's on it's a matte effect and I would keep buying
Kirsti B.
Manchester
I purchased the travel sized from the airport and I can tell a huge difference at the end of the day when my makeup hasn't caked off, annoyingly It doesn't keep my nose makeup on but I can work with that.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.