BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cassidy H.
Felton, DE
Everyone is going crazy for this stuff, and I just say it does it’s job. It’s also a fine mist, rather than a squirt, so it makes it easier to layer on top of your makeup without smudging. As for the smell...yuck! Now that I can do without.
Megan M.
Never used to use setting spray until this one. Always wondered why I couldn't get my makeup to stay all day and I went into a makeup store and the girl suggested this. Works wonders. Use it every time I wear make up.
Adriana A.
I love this product personally. My makeup stays on through out the whole day. I️t is easy to apply you just spray I️t all over your face. I have oily skin and I️t feels very light weight on my face. I would dodge toy buy this product again.
Lynn B.
This had high ratings with Sephora. This didn’t work for my skin. It was easy to apply. I was shiny when I used it and it added another step to my routine. I returned the product to Sephora. I wouldn’t buy it again or recommend this product.
Concetta H.
Largo, FL
Holy grail!!! I can’t say one negative thing about this setting spray at all. I keep lots of setting stays around but this is really the one I reach for every time. It keeps my makeup in place, all day. It’s really the one I’d buy for life.
Evey B.
Great product. Sets makeup wonderfully and really does last all day. It doesn’t leave your face feeling sticky or stiff which is a good thing. Would def recommend!!
Linda F.
This product is one of my favorites because once i do my makeup in the AM I set it with this and I’m ready for my day because with this setting spray my makeup will not move at all and will look as good at night as it does in the morning.
Rebecca J.
Lake Zurich, IL
My absolute holy grail setting spray!! This helps keep my oil in check and makeup in place on my nights out. I can definitely tell a different from when I use this versus if I don’t. I recommend this to all my friends who have oily skin!!!
Kenza Z.
Woodbridge , VA
Totally loveeee this product. Works wonders with my combination skin. Makes my makeup last all day and doesn’t get cakey or anything easily sprays on. Doesn’t make my skin feel sticky or anything. Would definitely recommend it to everyone
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
This setting spray works super well!! I have repurchased this one a few times and I always love it. It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or anything it drys super fast and is amazing. I use a lot of setting spray so it seems like the product goes pretty fast but I still think it’s worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.