BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This setting spray is totally worth the money. You can go out dancing all night and your makeup won’t budge. I can even put this over makeup and go to the gym and it will still be intact. This is probably one of the biggest life changers for me in the makeup world.
Lindsey M.
Holland, MI
This setting spray is seriously the best! It keeps my make up set for my long 10 hr shifts at work and it never budges! I love that it comes in a double pack for price savings because this product is a staple for me in the winter! Keeps my make up from drying out!
Abigail W.
This setting spray is amazing. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look like I just applied it 6 hours later. This is my go to and everyday setting spray, love it!
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Who doesn't love this? It's a cult classic for a reason! This stuff really helps melt powders into the skin, and helps with the staying power! This was formulated by skindinavia which is a brand known for their setting sprays, so there's a good rep for this stuff!
Canaan S.
Nashville , TN
I had heard and read so many great reviews on this product so I finally tried it. I definitely can understand why everyone is so hyped on this setting spray! It's so great! I went from someone who never used setting spray, to now using this spray every single day.
Ericalynn C.
Brandon, FL
This product is so famous but it’s not as good as what it’s put out to be. I don’t think my makeup lasts THAT long with it. I do like how refreshing it feels but there are cheaper products that are a bit better. I do like the smell.
Maddie W.
Great setting spray, I’ve rephrased this multiple times even though it’s expensive. Good for all skin types and has an amazing mister on it so it’s not all coming out at once.
Jennifer H.
Baltimore, MD
This was the first setting spray I have ever tried. It certainly helped my makeup stay in place. I had to touch up my makeup, only because I started looking really oily. It smells nice. Does what a setting spray is supposed to do. I ran out and did not re-purchase.
jules ❁.
Pittsburgh
a i have used this product for a couple years now and I love it. I have very oily skin and it doesn’t give me many problems! mainly just around my nose gets a little it after a long period of time!! but overall one of the best setting sprays I have ever used!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Love love love this setting spray. Could be a multi-use product if you use it before your make up is done as well as when your done. It dries quickly, but I like to pat it into my skin with a beauty blender before it’s completely dry for a nice finish. Amazing product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.