BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tayla R.
This product is so good. It helps keep your makeup on for ages. It is good for all skin types and gives you sun protection. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and I would definitely buy this product again
Emma R.
Earby, Lancashire
love love love this product! i used to use the nyx version but it's worth paying the extra for the urban decay one! you can tell the difference and my makeup always looks fresh 12 hours later
Stevie H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this setting spray. It really makes my makeup last all night and I could not go anywhere without setting my makeup with this. I highly recommend this product!
Niki Z.
Edmonton, AB
truly, honestly lasts all day. I love this spray. great for setting your makeup for special events and for every day. i have combination skin and it works so well. be sure to close your mouth when you spray though! haha
Delphine K.
Quebec, QC
Love everything about that setting spray!!! I've been using it for 2 years and never have been disappointed! The spray is nice on the face, the formula doesn't make your makeup melt (yes, it has happened to me before) and it really helps your makeup stay longer.
Vedangi S.
Guelph
My makeup always wore right off...all of it...like magic. People would say to me, "well you don't wear makeup". Meanwhile, I had applied blush, bronzer, liner, eye shadow, mascara. Thank goodness for eye primer which has made all the difference in my makeup life, but what about the rest of my face?? This is it. I spray this as directed & I can go out & return home still looking like a lady with my face still even toned & contoured like when I left. It dries quickly, & doesn't bother my skin & has no residual scent. Also, if you're a bit powdery looking this will take care of that too. Product lasts a long time.
Suzy R.
Guaynabo
Love it use it every day!

It keeps my makeup locked in tight. I have oily skin. I originally bought this because of all the hype surrounding it and feel instantly in love! This product has one of the best spritzers in the business!
member-389380bec
I love urban decay the packaging of the product was super cute! It did help my makeup last longer. I do have dry skin and it didn’t make my skin worse or anything. I didn’t really like the scent of it but other than that I would recommend it. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Gurdeep K.
I use this every day - after doing my foundation and use a beauty blender to pat it all in. I then go in with the spray again at the end of my makeup routine. Keeps my makeup in place all day. I definitely recommend this setting spray. It is amazing!
Megan R.
Brampton , ON
Love this setting spray! My make up last so much longer and still looks fresh after 8 hours. My only down side is it doesn’t prevent my laugh lines from creasing. But I will still continue to use !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.