BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sara P.
Bought this after watching youtubers use and recommend this. Very lightweight and feels nice on the skin. I think that I might use too much but I like it. It keeps my makeup in place all day. Feel like this works really with combination skin. I would buy this again
Melissa K.
Calgary , AB
Urban decay really set the bar high with this setting spray. It smells nice and it keeps my makeup on all day long. I do wish that the most was a little bit finer but the product is high quality so I suppose I can over look it.
Riya M.
This setting spray definitely keeps my makeup in place all night long. Even after tough workouts my makeup looks as if it was freshly applied. It is my al time favourite setting spray and I recommend to everyone to try it out!
Madina K.
San Francisco, CA
I don't even know how to start this review!! Lets say this has became my absolute HOLY GRAIL!!!! I honestly swear by this setting spray. This spray literally does last all night. I spray it on my face everyday! My make up doesn't not move at all. I could go dance all night and become a sweaty mess(ew, but honestly) and my make up would not move. I bought my first bottle back in October, November, I had to purchase my second one, as well as get all my friends and family to go out and buy it too. They all swear by this setting spray. Just a few months ago my cousin and I had went swimming, at the West Edmonton WaterPark, had all the waves take us down, not a joke, literally take us down, our make up, still stayed on. It seemed like a magic trick hahaha. It is an amazing purchase, and I would suggest anyone and everyone to buy it. It is a very WELL $40.00 or which ever price it is for anyone.
Hanna V.
London
Makeup lovers will sure agree with me that they do not do makeup without this product!
You can use before and after or even during makeup application!
My makeup does so move through day or night!
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
This is the world's best setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and night. It's a very fine mist which is nice because you don't feel drenched after you apply it to your face. I will repurchase this spray over and over.
Sierra J.
I find this product to be great it functions very well and keeps all your makeup on. I bought it from an urban decay store and I found it slightly more then I would like to pay although it's worth the price and would buy again.
Victoria K.
Edmonton , AB
Best setting spray ever. Literally makes your makeup last soo long! As it dries you can feel it almost harden your makeup making it so much more long lasting . Almost like hairspray for your face
Shannon C.
This product is my latest purchase and I have used it twice already, since I hav an oily skin and I tend to sweat easily on my tzone area once I spray the mist it gives you a matte finish!! Definitely buying this product again.
Daisy R.
This is such a good setting spray. Against the Mac fix plus it is 10x better then it. It dosnt leave you with a white cast and keeps my makeup in place all day, I would definitely buy it agin in the furter
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.