BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
This is the world's best setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and night. It's a very fine mist which is nice because you don't feel drenched after you apply it to your face. I will repurchase this spray over and over.
Lamisa S.
Burnaby, BC
Mist on this weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray keeps makeup looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 16 hours—without melting, fading or settling into fine lines
Daisy R.
This is such a good setting spray. Against the Mac fix plus it is 10x better then it. It dosnt leave you with a white cast and keeps my makeup in place all day, I would definitely buy it agin in the furter
EYEZ_MAKEUP D.
AB417TX
This is the best setting spray out there, it leaves your makeup set FOR THE WHOLE DAY (also it smells amazing) , it’s great it pop in your bag or for travel. the pump is perfect because it gives out the right amount of product.
Shannon C.
This product is my latest purchase and I have used it twice already, since I hav an oily skin and I tend to sweat easily on my tzone area once I spray the mist it gives you a matte finish!! Definitely buying this product again.
Allyson D.
Oshawa, ON
This setting spray is amazing!! It erases any trace of powder or cakeyness on my face immediately and literally makes my makeup last from when I put it on in the morning to when I take it off at night
Kirstin G.
Dunfermline
I have read up on a lot of hype about this product and was super excited to give it a go. Not as good as I was hoping, my skin type is dry but felt it should still have worked better than it did.
Catherine C.
North Grafton, MA
I love this. To me it is worth every dollar. It is a natural finish it doesn't make me matte or shimmery. It's very lightweight and it keeps my makeup in place. It's a good sprayer and I would definitely buy it again and again.
Phoenix H.
Oshawa
This product is really true to its name. This mist keeps your makeup on all day and night. If anything is has a nature tree smell to it which I find odd but I dealt with it. I would buy it again.
Tamara C.
Saskatoon, CA
Very refreshing but I feel as if this doesn't make my makeup last any longer! It does though make my makeup look less powdery if I accidentally put to much on! I don't think I will be repurchasing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.