BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie M.
One of my favorite setting sprays! It last all day. My makeup lasts throughout the day without retouches. Lock in ur setting spray by fanning yourself after you put it on, it really helps. All of their products are amazing.10/10 would definitely recommend
Peyton P.
I love this product. I have been using it for a few years now. My makeup literally stays on all day (& all night🤪). This has a natural looking, matte finish. I recommend this!
Taylor V.
Palatine
I love makeup and spend a good 30-60 minutes applying my full night out look sometimes. This setting spray is literally a night saver! My makeup looks totally fresh all night long. I never have to reapply my makeup or touch up at all when I set it using this spray!
Abigail W.
This setting spray is amazing. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look like I just applied it 6 hours later. This is my go to and everyday setting spray, love it!
Asten C.
Northport, AL
Love this setting spray. It really makes my makeup last all night! I only tried the travel size, but whenever I get the money, I will definitely get the full-sized one!
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
This is definitely my favorite setting spray. I heard a ton of people talking about it, but found it hard to believe it really could be that good. But they are all right. It really is the best setting spray and really is so much better than any others that I have tried.
Stephanie D.
Acton
I love this stuff! I spray on my damp beauty blender to set my concealer and it makes everything last longer and look more like my skin! It’s a must-have for my daily routine.
Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This setting spray is totally worth the money. You can go out dancing all night and your makeup won’t budge. I can even put this over makeup and go to the gym and it will still be intact. This is probably one of the biggest life changers for me in the makeup world.
skylar b.
Ankeny, Iowa
Worked amazing id spray one before i went to school or work and itd last the entire day helped melt,my highlighter into my skin no scent to it and it really helped to work with making my shadows better lasted me a long long time and the spray is not agressive
Canaan S.
Nashville , TN
I had heard and read so many great reviews on this product so I finally tried it. I definitely can understand why everyone is so hyped on this setting spray! It's so great! I went from someone who never used setting spray, to now using this spray every single day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.