BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
Loved the original formula of this product. But now that they've changed up the packaging and the formula the staying power isn't as good. Doesn't last as long as the original formula did but it's still good.
Ailsa G.
Isle of Bute, Rothesay
This setting spray really lived up to its name ! It kept my makeup in place ALL NIGHT! It's a natural finish and smells amazing! It truly did improve how long lasting my makeup was and i will be repurchasing.
Maddy M.
Toronto , ON
Wow wow wow. I use this setting spray every time I do a full face of makeup and nothing moves! I’m sure we can all relate to getting a little crazy on a night out and even on my craziest nights my makeup never moves when I use this setting spray.
Katelynn W.
Saskatoon, SK
I use this every single day ! Great for keeping makeup on also great for spraying on your brush and getting better colour pay off from shadows and highlighters ! This has always been my favourite setting spray
Emma B.
This product is so amazing and keeps my makeup looking flawless all day and night, this is a lightweight spray but is amazing as it stops my makeup from moving!! Yes I would recommend this product to others!!
Paula M.
Scotland
I do believe this stuff definitely works! I spray it on myself and clients once the makeup look is finished and keeps on place all day, I always get messages from clients to tell me their makeup lasted all day
Emma B.
Dumfries and Galloway, Dumfries
This setting spray is amazing at keeping your makeup on all day, this is so good for my type of skin, it's easy to apply and you only need a few sprays and it locks your makeup in and makes it feel lightweight
Marina F.
Courtice, ON
This setting spray Locks in my makeup all day long and all day night long. I never get oily when I use this. The atomizer on it sprays a nice fine mist. I always look like I just did my makeup when I use this!
Raya K.
kitchener
Favorite setting spray gives agree look and your make up bless on like you do not have to worry about touchups throughout the entire night no matter what you’re doing but if you oil Liesken I would not recommend since this does give a dewy look
Marissa R.
Bradford, ontario
Makes my makeup look airbrushed and flawless! It really does add longevity to my makeup. Only issue is over time the product tends to spray a bit splotchy so I hold it pretty far from my face just to be safe!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.