BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
Loved the original formula of this product. But now that they've changed up the packaging and the formula the staying power isn't as good. Doesn't last as long as the original formula did but it's still good.
Kass O.
This is my go to setting spray for daily use! I have really oily skin and I actually use this before and after my makeup application to endure my oil is at bay. I really love this Setting spray and it is a holy grail in my makeup collection!
Melissa B.
Edmonton, AB
Holy grail setting spray. I tried this first years ago and I have never tried anything else. It’s a bit expensive but a bottle lasts forever. It’s super lightweight and holds in your look for hours upon hours.
Isabelle H.
This is such a brilliant setting spray from UD! I certainly can't recommend it enough. It has modern packaging and lasts forever! It definitely does help your makeup to stay on all day, especially eye makeup!
Inna C.
this spray is my life. It does a great job of keeping my make up intact throughout the day. It gives you a natural finish after applying it on your face. I always keep a stock of this spray so I never run out.
Raya K.
kitchener
Favorite setting spray gives agree look and your make up bless on like you do not have to worry about touchups throughout the entire night no matter what you’re doing but if you oil Liesken I would not recommend since this does give a dewy look
Paula H.
Coatbridge
Favourite product by far! My makeup doesn't move all day. Water and sweat proof. Amazing for combination to oily skin. Only takes seconds to dry down to a matte finish. I would highly recommend it to everyone
Georgia W.
Truro, Cornwall
Amazing!!!!!! Makes my makeup last all day and night. But also keeps me feeling hydrated whenever i spray it! It last for ages because you get so much product! And the packaging is lovely !! Highly recommend.
Tara mia D.
Derry
Urban decay all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray is the perfect way to finish off your makeup look, it gives a natural glowing finish to the skin and feels incredibly lightweight. I can't recommend this product enough as any one who knows me knows I cannot finish my makeup with out it.
Ellie K.
Toronto, ON
The urban decay all nighter long-lasting makeup setting spray is perfect to keep all my makeup on all day and night. It is the bet setting spray I have ever used and I will keep using it until I get a reason not too
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.