BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Wendy O.
Never used setting spray before, usually used mineral powder to set my makeup. This is a quick and easy way to set your makeup for the entire day, foundation stays put and minimal transferring. Definitely will repurchase!
Karina H.
London , London
I can't wear makeup without this product. This melts powder in to the skin and makes your skin looking healthy. If you have dry/normail skin and you think you look dry. Then use this!!! This will change your makeup game!
Ariane L.
It works really well on a rainy day like on a sunny day. It has a natural finish and it's good for all skin types. This product is really easy to apply. Of course I'll buy it again I love this one. I recommend it to you
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Es magnifico para pieles mixtas y grasas. El maquillaje realmente dura todo el dia. Con este la piel nunca se vera ni muy mate ni brillante. Seve natural. Me encanta. Es costoso pero vale la pena tenerlo para eventos especiales
Keira K.
Cochrane, AB
Great setting spray, often would use it for those long nights out, I have combination skin and never had issues with this, I prefer to use a matte base foundation, and what was nice is this spray didn't affect the look!
Shannon T.
Spring Lake , AB
Locks in my makeup for hours! I've tried a couple other setting sprays and a few have left a white powdery substance on my face, this does NOT! Also this is a great price range and is worth all the hype that it's getting!
I recently purchased this product and I would defiantly purchase it again. It had a nice finish and did ensure my makeup stayed on throughout the day. This also is something I would recommend because the nozzle on the bottle allows for a nice even spray of product all over the face with just a few sprays.
Marie R.
The best hands down setting spray I use this every day my make up stays on for 24 hours which I know is pretty gross but I have slept in it and woke up and still look like I just applied this setting spray is awesome
Chloe M.
Strontian
Amazing product. The packaging is very nice. Just a few sprays keeps my makeup on the whole day. It has a bit of a strange smell but it is bearable. You don't feel or see it on your skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Alix d.
YARMOUTH
Great, long lasting setting spray. It has a great finish.
Keeps makeup in place and last longer than it would normally.
Natural finish.
I bought this from Sephora and I would buy it again. It is worth the high price tag.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.