BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa W.
22 Exeter Drive, Glasgow
life changing product!! feels so nice and misty when applied and dries instantly. my makeup stays on the whole day!! honestly i’ve even slept in my makeup and i’ve woke up with it still looking flawless
Bonnie B.
Loved so much keep a small sized in my handbag for refreshing like the goddess #Jefferystar does .

But seriously is my go fav. Love the formular. Love the feeling of freshness in my face
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
Es un muy bueb fijador de maquillaje! No es tan caro hay que reconocerlo, pero en realidad vale la pena! Deja un aspecto muy glowy pero sutil en la piel y aparte hace que el maquillaje dura un poco mas!
Aida N.
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Ok, so many of my friends have been raving about this setting spray and I finally decided to buy it. Guess what? I. Am. In. Love. Mines is almost finish and I'm definitely going to restock!
Ashley M.
Montreal
Best setting spray out there. It’s super lightweight and once it dries, you don’t even know it’s there. Keeps my makeup in place all day long, even on a night out. Would definitely continue to purchase.
Stella F.
This product is really good. Really keeps your makeup in place and flawless without a doubt. Does last very long. Very affordable and something I would recommend to everyone. This is definitely a go to.
Jamey C.
My makeup stayed on for quite a long time, but I found it to really dry out my skin. It really made my makeup cling to my dry patches. Perhaps it would be better for people with oily to combination skin. Don't think I would buy it again.
This product kept my makeup in place for hours! It was lightweight and the spray, sprayed excellent. It didn’t just spray one part of my face. The only con I found is that I thought it was a bit pricey.
Satveer L.
This is the best setting spray ever. Always prolongs my makeup. best way to use it is to spray over the face and pounce a wet beauty blender all over the face. leaves a natural finish on the face.
Salma Z.
Kingston upon Thames, London
Love this spray !! It really keeps everything in place all day and night !! It's amazing to apply but has a weird smell. I think it's really good for all skin types and would recommend this to everyone !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.