BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chloe B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The classic setting spray for keeping your makeup there and flawless. I think this really works and I will always use this at the end of my routine if I used foundation. The smell isn’t great though as opposed to other mists and sprays.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This really lasts me a very long time you get a lot of product! They mist is super fine and it really works well with my dry skin it makes my foundation super matte and it really does make it stay on all night long with only 1 -2 touch ups !
Shannon G.
Prescott, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. It’s the only one that actually keeps my makeup in place. It holds up to rain and sweat. It makes my makeup look flawless. I’ll always repurchase and recommend. The bottle lasts a long time too.
Kaitlin F.
Oklahoma City
Everyone’s HG setting spray for a good reason. One of the only setting sprays that I can actually tell works for holding my makeup all day or all night long no matter what. When I get married, you best believe this is what I’m gonna use!
Skylar K.
Auburn, KY
I tried this after I bought the de-slick formula, I can tell it does make a small difference, but I still have to blot throughout the day. I was disappointed it wasn’t better with oil control for the price I paid and the reviews I read.
L HEATHER G.
Norton , VA
This is hands down one of the best setting sprays! I love the Urban Decay all nighter. Need to try it in the oil slick version in a bad way!! It smells great too!!
Amina B.
Utica, NY
This spray does its job and the nozzle is excellent. However, it makes my face burn. For the price, I’d like my setting spray to not burn. I now keep the bottle to pour other setting sprays into because, like I said, the mist is great.
Shannon C.
Winter Spgs, FL
LOVE this setting spray! Keeps my makeup on all day and takes away any "powdery look". Although it's a little pricey, I'm willing to spend the money because of the great quality.
Samantha K.
I only need this when I’m using cake makeup. My skin is very oily and if I’m using a thick foundation, I have to use this to give a matte finish. It’s a bitter sweet product. You don’t want to have to use it, but when you do, it works.
Jessica S.
Warren, MI
If you a making a question of buying this, just do it. This is everyones go to product when it comes to spray. It last me a long time I usually buy 2 times a year.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.