BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kara W.
Oshawa
This product is a to die for! It keeps makeup in its place for a very long time. The product feels lightweight on the skin while keeping your makeup in place. The solution is great! I would definitely buy this product again!
Courtney J.
When it says all nighter, it really means all nighter. Once I apply this, my makeup does not budge. It has a slightly sticky feeling initially but once it dries it cements your makeup in place. A favourite of mine
Garazi F.
Madrid
I love this. It makes my skin feel refreshed and my make up lasts for SO long. I do think it's a bit overpriced, because it doesn't last veyr long. I will repurchase, however. It's nice that there's a travel size
gabrielle g.
Casa Grande, AZ
i love this product so much. i have repurchased it a couple times. i think this is product is good for people with dry or oily skin. it is very easy to apply just simple. it will make your makeup last a very long time and it makes it look flawless. i would definitely recommend this to others.
Codi M.
pertb
This setting spray helped keep my makeup on for ages I love pulling all nighters so this is my go to product when ever I’m not feeling tired I’m obsessed with the packaging as well as the product, it’s one of the best setting sprays I’ve ever used.
❔
I love itttttttttt❤️❤️❤️ It so good and controls the oils in my tzone area and have a great smell its not sticky at all , dry so fast 8/10 and it keeps my makeup stay All day and its for dryer side and combination irealy recommend this product ❤️❤️
Cherie W.
The only setting spray anyone will ever need. It’s refreshing on the face and doesn’t feel sticky. It keeps everything in place for hours!

Tip: after spraying, use your sponge and push the stray into your skin!
krista p.
The holy grail of setting sprays! Keeps your makeup locked down for hours and hours! I have very oily skin and my makeup does not move! Only thing I don’t like is the smell but it wouldn’t stop me from buying it!
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
I give credit to this spray for making my wedding makeup last all day and all night long! I just buy the small size because it doesn't take a lot of product and it lasts forever. Only downside for me is the smell
Reneé E.
This setting spray is the bomb. It really does allow my makeup to last all day and all night and it stays in place. Really love to use this on days when I have a full and busy day. I would definitely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.