BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Darcei G.
Mississauga
This is one of my favourite setting sprays. It really does keep your makeup on all day and all night and it brings the makeup look together after all that liquid and powder. Not a fan of the smell but I got used to it.
Georgia M.
Manchester
After looking for something to keep my make up in place, I chose this. It is definitely worth spending £22 as some people are sceptical about spending more money. It keeps my make up as fresh as it can be throughout the day.
Tiegan R.
My favourite setting spray by far! Makes my makeup last all night and keeps it looking fresh - can also be used halfway through a long day to freshen up your look and amazing straight out the fridge on a hot day! The price is a little steeper than most but worth it.
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
This is my holy grail setting spray as it keeps my makeup locked and in place all day. The mister is really nice and can say I've gone through several bottles of this. I'll definitely buy it again when I run out of my current bottle.
Shayla B.
Edmonton
I love this product so much it has literally been a lifesaver it sets the product so perfectly and it really has the best formula in the packaging is great soft and Velvety and I would highly recommend to anyone I know
Brittney C.
Lively, ON
Love love love this product, I absolutely see a difference from when I wear this over my makeup to when I don't. It truely keeps it on my face much longer without it sliding off or anything. If I know I'm going to be wearing my makeup for a long time or all night, I ALWYS reach for my all nighters setting spray.
Beth W.
Halgavor View , Bodmin
This setting spray is so amazing and it keeps your makeup in place for hours on ends and that's exactly why it's to popular! You can't feel it on your skin and you can't even tell it's on there. I recommend this all the time.
Paris S.
Tayport, Fife
Good product and stops makeup from deteriorating, however this has recently been changed and the scent is now absolutely awful, which if the product itself wasn't great then it would definitely put me off!! Sort it out Urban!
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
The best best best staying spray I have ever tried ever. Long lasting, great price. My makeup looks so amazing after setting with this and the application is so easy. This will 100% always be my staple setting spray from now on.
Amna S.
Kitchener
This is my holy grail! This keeps my make up in place and fresh for more than 16 hours! I don’t have oily skin that is why I don’t feel the need of touch ups after using this in the morning . Yes, I recommend this yo others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.