BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

sophia s.
chicago, IL
HOW could you even go wrong? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Long lasting, skin feels fine, makeup stays on.
Delilah L.
Palmdale, CA
One of the best setting sprays on the market, makes your makeup last all day and night with out it coming off
Kassie D.
Evansville, IN
This is the only setting spray I will ever buy why buy more when you have found perfection that's how I feel!
Maddie K.
Lincoln, NE
Literally makes my makeup stay on all
Night which I need in nights out yes love this all my friends have this
kayla S.
Dallas TX
This product is amazing it's my favorite setting spray my makeup last me the whole day definitely recommend!!
Ariana R.
Richmond, CA
I can go dancing sweat all night & my makeup is still flawless. I recommend this product, best setting sprey
Edith G.
Fort Morgan
I love LOVE this stuff makes my makeup last all day long and makes it blend and set effortlessly I love this
Destiny M.
Love this product.  It definitely helps keep my make up lasting all day.  This product is also very hydrating.
haley s.
Lubbock, TX
This setting spray is awesome! It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps it looking fresh no matter what!
Brooke H.
BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED FOR SETTING SPRAY!!! pricey but absolutely worth it. Compares to mac fixed plus
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.