BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
David L.
Scunthorpe
I loved this spray before they changed the packaging as to me it doesnt last as long and then some of the ingredients have changed to include coconut which makes it difficult for me as if i want to try different products it limits me
Beth N.
Kent
Omg I was hesitant to buy because of the price but I'm so glad I did! This is amazing!!! I thought it wouldn't really make a difference but I come home looking exactly the way I did when went out! It's beautiful and really does work
Chloe P.
Warren close , Brandon
Best setting spray out there! Keeps my makeup on all day, gets rid of any excess powder on your face! Lovely mist that it gives out so you don't get spots all over your face! Would defiantly purchase this again. Beautiful product!!
Ariane B.
I CAN'T live without it anymore. I'm a waitress and I worke from 11 am 'til 9 pm and my makeup doesn't move at all since à use it. It is my favourite moment of
The morning when I have to spray on my face I feel so fresh after that. Bonus : my eyeshadows dosent crease to.
Clary R.
This is an awesome setting spray. It does a great job at locking things in place and melting potential powery looking skin. My make up lasts forever whenever I use this. My only dislike is the scent, I don’t love the scent of this. But overall really awesome.
Niamh O.
I am a lover of things that help make something stay. I love hairspray on my newly done hair and this is the same concept for your face, I call it hairspray for my face. If you have any doubt of your makeup budging throughout the day have no fear with this setting spray. This is like liquid insurance to ensure your face is flawless all though the day.
Amanda M.
Sault Sainte Marie , ON
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place. Spray is even and doesn't blotch my face or smudge my eye makeup. I do sometimes find myself reaching for something that is more hydrating (in the winter months) but this one was my first ever and I would continue to buy!
Emily W.
Leeds
I like this product as it's refreshing and smells nice however I truly do not notice any difference at all with the longevity of my makeup. I do use this to wet my brush to apply shimmer shades and it works well for this purpose.
Ellie J.
The only setting spray I am currently using! I reach for this all the time! I love how it totally locks and helps to smooth all my makeup! My makeup doesn't budge all day, and I love the spray component! Really good spray that covers the whole face!
Ellie B.
FAVOURITE setting spray EVER!!!! one bottle lasts sooo long and keeps your make up from melting off all day, natural finish for combination skin, easy to apply just a few sprays and it settles on the skin nicely, on my 4th bottle in the past year, hightly recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.