BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madi M.
I cant do my makeup without this spray! I have bought like 6 of these bad boys. My makeup truly does last longer when I use it. I mostly notice it makes under eyes invincible against rain, drunk crying, and bad concealer/powder mixtures.
Amelie T.
Pardeeville, WI
O.M.G.!!! I really love this! It seriously makes my makeup last all day! I ride and show horses, and I get sweaty from doing all that and seriously my make up does not move! I seriously don't leave my house with spraying this on my face.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
Seems to work well. It smells less pleasant than any other spray i use and didn't seem to do any better of a job. I did feel a little extra tightness in my face with this but not too much. I'd use it again if i didn't have my favorites available.
Nancy B.
I've gone clubbing with this to set my makeup and I'll sweat and dance at the club and my makeup stays locked it. I love this after a long night my makeup is still looking good. I've repurchased this sooo many times. This is my favorite.
abi I.
Fairfield, CA
Personally, i don’t see how much this really helps to keep my makeup on. A lot of times, the wetness of it actually makes my makeup come off easier. It’s not terrible and sometimes it does work for me but i could definitely do without it
Terri K.
Williamsburg, VA
UD makes the best setting sprays that work, are actually long-lasting, and have a nice mist when you spray them. They are also reasonably priced compared to other brands. Have and will continue to repurchase the all nighter spray!
Julia S.
Rome, GA
i think this is a good setting spray. it keeps my makeup on prwtty well throughout the day. i have repurchased this item. it doesnt feel sticky like some setting sprays and if lays easily not making my makep look to damp or runny.
sarah v.
Probable one of the best setting sprays I have come across. My makeup stays on all day without it transferring. Also the spray on it makes a perfect mist. You don't feel like you're getting big droplets on your face which is a huge win.
Angela D.
Hands down the best setting spray on the market in making your makeup last through anything. I always keep a couple of bottles of this on hand, I use it on brides before their wedding and it lasts through tears, sweat, and multiple hugs.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.