BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Michelle K.
new port richey fl
I like this but I don't really see much a difference with it. I still don't understand what it actually does
I love this stuff so much. I honestly recommend this product so much although it might be a little too pricy.
Alex C.
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't see a real difference in how long my face makeup lasted but my eye makeup was set well for the night
Alexandria A.
Carolina, PR
One the best around. Helps set my makeup so it will stay in place and also doesn’t dry my super dry skin out.
Brianna T.
Ware Shoals, SC
I have been using this setting spray for years! It helps keep my makeup in place and the mister is wonderful.
Ana B.
Naples, FL
Great product. Makes the makeup stay in place all night, doesn't smudge or leaves a sensation of stickiness.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
One of my favorite Setting sprays! It does it's job perfectly and keeps my myself going strong all day long!
Emily M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love urban decay all nighter setting spray. I think it works great and doesn’t feel sticky or clog my pores.
Hailey S.
idaho Falls
Best setting spray I’ve ever used! It makes my makeup last a long time and it feels very cooling on the skin.
Shelbie S.
The feel of this setting spray is the best I've felt. It's perfect for summer and keeps my makeup on all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.