BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alice G.
Wigan, Greater Manchester
I love love love this product, it's really good! I think it would be good for any skin type. It's very easy to use and it applies easily. It is very lightweight. This may just be mine but it smells of lettuces. I would buy this again!
Chloe P.
Warren close , Brandon
Best setting spray out there! Keeps my makeup on all day, gets rid of any excess powder on your face! Lovely mist that it gives out so you don't get spots all over your face! Would defiantly purchase this again. Beautiful product!!
Tristin M.
Westville, NS
This product really makes your look last allll day!! I'd recommend this to anyone with an oily face because it didn't add any excess oils while still keeping my makeup in place all day! I'm a repeat customer and I love this product!!
Ellen S.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
BEST SPRAY EVER! This will literally keep the makeup on your skin until you are ready to take it off! I have very oily skin and feel this mattes my makeup down and does not budge. Highly recommend this to others! So worth the price!
Marianne A.
Rørvik
This is my must have product and I use it everyday! I already used at least four bottles.
It keeps my makeup in place all day and make sure it doesn't look cakey.
When I use this I can feel my makeup just melt into each other and it looks perfect.
Renee G.
This!! What an awesome deal for not one, but TWO full-size setting sprays. I live for urban decay all-nighter setting spray. It keeps my make up in place ALL day and night. I've repurchased dozens of times and will continue to do so!
Emily L.
Hilsea, Portsmouth
Make sure you apply before mascara otherwise it’ll smudge. Lasts most of the night, depends how sweaty you get. Works better for all day working under bright office lights. Can leave some powder foundation feeling/looking different.
christine d.
Dieppe, NB
Perfect for my everyday routine !! My make up stay in place for the day even if I go outside in the cold winter of Canada and the snow melt on my face! It's amazing and it smells good too! This is my #1 setting spray at the moment.
Alexandra C.
Bucharest
I love this setting spray, it keeps me matte all day .It also has a fine mist so it is not like you would put your face in water.Is lightweight and amazing for oily or combination to oily skin and I recommended this product is a life savior and also it did not broke me out.
Liz W.
Longreach
This setting spray does exactly what it says! It is the most amazing product and one of the only setting sprays to actually pro long my makeup wear. I've gone through two bottles of this and definitely plan on buying more!! Love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.