BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Betty S.
Hiram
I don't like the smell and can make up face look patchy but it does keep my makeup on for a long time.
Rachelle P.
Lake View Terrace
Works great ! Has my makeup staying on forever . I can always trust this product to keep my makeup on.
Courtney N.
Don’t have to say much but that it’s amazing and worth every dollar!! Lasted me all night when I go out
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
Holy Grail item. It seriously works so well and it’s worth every cent. I won’t go without it ever again
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
Left my face a but sticky didn't really like it and didnt see a difference in my make up staying longer
Tiffany H.
I had never used a setting spray before but I absolutely loved this! It really helps and looks natural
Jazmine G.
Fort Worth , TX
I feel like it keeps my makeup on all night or day. It melts into all my makeup and sets it beautifully
Kiley R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The best setting spray I use. Lasts all day and night. Only needs a couple Sprite and your good to go.
Maria C.
El Paso, TX
I love this urban decay setting spray it really does it job and it goces that last touch to your makeup
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
It’s a good setting spray! It does make my makeup last. It is slightly pricey, but it can be worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.