BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Loooooooovvvveeeee love love this product! This setting spray is like magic, makes my makeup so long lasting. Love spraying on my products before applying too my face for extra POP!
Stephanie R.
Richmond Hill, ON
YES x3 for this product. It sets makeup perfectly, and is super lightweight. I use this every single day to set my makeup and it keeps me looking fresh and put together all day. I took off one star because it does have a gross smell (sorry, UD).
Emily R.
I am not a big fan of the smell, but it really works! For me, at least. My foundation stays on all day, and the spray dries on my face quickly. It leaves a matte finish, which is perfect, and effortlessly keeps everything in place. Perfect buy.
Monica S.
kirkland, QC
True to its reputation. This is the queen of setting sprays. Pair it with my favorite primer and my make up is perfect all day and all night. It's a bit pricey because it goes fast, but still in the regular price range for luxury brand make up.
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
These setting sprays from Urban decay are really amazing. They do make the makeup last all day even through the heat. Makeup looks fresh even after several hours. I would definitely be purchasing this again and would highly recommend it as well!!
Anastasia P.
Thessaloniki , Evosmos
My favorite setting spray! I bought it from the first bc I'm obsessed with urban decay and I love it so so much. It refreshes you and also hydrating you and makes your skin healthy and glowy but the price is the problem that's why 4 stars sorry
Nikki P.
London, London
My makeup does not move when I wear this...and it could be 14 hours later!!! It's very lightweight. I do find it works better in cooler temps. I'm planning to try the De-Slick spray during the summer to see if that can help during humid weather.
Niamh M.
So amazing ! I have combination to dry skin and if I wear any foundation it just drys up on my skin and flakes of sometimes but with this my makeup is so dewy and is on my face all day in Irish weather I can't live with out it its an absolute weapon ! I would definitely recommend it !
Georgia N.
This product does what it says on the tin. No sun protection that I know of. A pro of this product is that if you want a BLINDING highlight then grab a brush and get the highlight packed on then spritz the brush and apply the highlight and WOW. A con would be that it runs out very quickly.
Fahmida M.
Dhaka
This setting spary is just awesome!!😍😍😍 This thing keeps set my makeup all day long!!! I truely love it!! I need to use a setting spray cz i sweat so much. And this thing has made my life wonderful!!😍😍😍 I'm truely satisfied with this product!!😙
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.