BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda E.
Hands down my favorite setting spray. I have tried multiple high end brands and this is still my go-to.
ana p.
av nossa senhora de fatima canto da varzea- picos PI
O cheiro é sensacional. .Tem uma durabilidade muito boa. Suavemente ..muito bom uma Boa escolha .tooop
Kaelyn R.
Cypress
This stuff is great I use it in all steps of doing my make up. Blending setting everything. It’s great.
Sarah C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this almost everyday but I still don't think it works very well. I still look oily in a few hours
Emma B.
Boston, MA
This is my favorite setting spray. Keeps my makeup in place all night and feels light at the same time
Courtney N.
Don’t have to say much but that it’s amazing and worth every dollar!! Lasted me all night when I go out
Mercedes F.
Looooovee this my make up lasts sooo much longer with this !! I like to prime my face with it and set !
💐Isabella R.
Blairsville
Helps my makeup stay on and stay looking flawless I love this product I highly recommend it to everyone
Victoria G.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff... I can’t say enough good things about this product!!! A must have in any makeup collection
Michelle S.
Omg this spray is honestly everything. It will set your make us so good and will help it stay in place
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.