BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
leonie w.
LONDON, LONDON
This product does exactly what it says, easy to use and very light weight. Gives a natural finish on the skin and sets your make up well. One of the best setting sprays I have used, this is also a repurchase for me.
Lucy G.
Tarry hollow road, Brierley hill
This product will keep your makeup on ALL NIGHT LONG. Serious lasting power here. It's hydrating on the face, helps the powder settle into your face so that it doesn't look cakey and of course makes your makeup last all day. What more could you want?
Kai kai K.
I love this brand too, I especially love this spray to keep my makeup on for the whole day especially on hot summer day when I would be sweating it's just a life saver. It's very easy to apply I would recommend this to all my friends and family to use
Susan P.
Harrison, NJ
Its my favorite setting spray !! Its made to avoid greasy skin, its perfect. Super lightweight, and long lasting, i can go to a party and have my make up perfect when i arrive home, its a little pricey but totally worth it, id totally recommend!
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
Urban decay definitely has the best setting sprays and this is one of the best. It is so long lasting and all my makeup stays in place literally all night. If you have not tried a urban decay setting spray I think you should definitely take a trip to Sephora or Ulta right now!!
Kristy M.
I can't really fault this product at all - it does exactly what it claims to do and keeps your makeup on all night! I use this on myself and always keep one in my makeup kit for clients (who often tell me their makeup has stayed put till the next morning!) It also gives a really lovely finish if you feel your makeup is looking a bit "powdery" and makes your skin look like skin again without any caking.
Rachel S.
i love this!! i use this before my make up so that it will prep my skin and it also feels refreshing.. i also use this whiles i do my makeup so its sets n also blends my makeup much better.. even after partying 10 hours straight my makeup still looks on fleek n fresh as if i just applying it..
Megan M.
One of the best setting sprays I have tried. I do notice a difference in how long my makeup lasts when using this and I really like the spray on this, quite fine so you get an even distribution. I do think this is worth the money and will buy again
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
I got a mini sample of this from an in store Urban Decay purchase. It's quite good - like, really good - but not dramatically better than anything else I've used as a finishing product. It compares to
Morphe Banana Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder
Yanddy E.
Doral, FL
I have very oily skin, and this setting spray it genuinely works and holds my make up in place all day/night. It holds up on my oily skin all through my work day and through hot and humid 90 degree summer days. No lie.  So, yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.