BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
I got a mini sample of this from an in store Urban Decay purchase. It's quite good - like, really good - but not dramatically better than anything else I've used as a finishing product. It compares to
Morphe Banana Ultra Fine Pro Setting Powder
Lauren J.
Sutherland Close, Bordon
100% one of the best setting sprays available. Makes your makeup last ALL day/night. It makes your makeup look so natural and adds a nice glow. To improves your makeup like s fixing mist and makes it last like a setting spray. One of my favourites!!
Brooke T.
Absolutely in love with this product. It's makes your makeup last WELL over 12 hours, and doesn't leave your face blotchy or itchy. Works well for sensitive skin, and is very easy to apply.
Amanda K.
Toronto, ON
Holy grail status this spray really keeps your makeup on all night! I have oily skin and this spray always saves me, I wore it on my wedding day in the summer and it saved my life!
Lydia S.
Stoke on Trent
This is an amazing product that helps keep your make up in place without adding extra layers from powder. It sets your whole face rather than just your base, as well as using temperature control technology to help keep you cool in the summer heat.
Rebekah M.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
Fantastic. You will not find a better setting spray. I think I could wear this on top of my makeup to swim the English Channel and everything would still be in place when I got to the other side. Everyone needs this setting spray. Magic in a bottle.
Krystal W.
Medford, OR
This is my favorite setting spray in the world. It keeps my face looking flawless and in place. It is definitely a go to of mine with nothing bad to say. It is very lightweight. I would buy this product again
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
These setting sprays from Urban decay are really amazing. They do make the makeup last all day even through the heat. Makeup looks fresh even after several hours. I would definitely be purchasing this again and would highly recommend it as well!!
Bryoni W.
Glasgow
Great product! Make up lasts with this! I normally use it to prime my face as well as set it! It's lovely, it's hydrating and I also don't feel like my make up falls off when I apply it!
Nikki P.
London, London
My makeup does not move when I wear this...and it could be 14 hours later!!! It's very lightweight. I do find it works better in cooler temps. I'm planning to try the De-Slick spray during the summer to see if that can help during humid weather.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.