BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Djunie R.
North Miami, FL
If you spray this baby on your makeup isn’t going anywhere for the night! It’s great! Best setting spray ever
Abby H.
Westmoreland, TN
I use this product every single day. It’s a must-have for me. It keeps your makeup exactly where you want it!
Emily M.
Virginia Beach
My favorite setting spray every' I use this almost every day. Lasts for a while. Really helps set my makeup!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
The only one I’ve ever tried and I’m 100% satisfied ! Literally makes my face look like I just applied makeup
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
My favorite setting spray on the market! This sets your make up all day, or like the name implies, ALL NIGHT
Jacqueline G.
Chesapeake
Such a staple for any heavy makeup-wearing person! Literally use it every to set my makeup and lasts all day.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
This really does work and I use it when I’m going out and staying out for long hours. Absolutely great stuff.
Stephanie F.
Peoria, AZ
Favorite setting spray hands down! Makes my makeup last longer, looks fresh and it doesnt have a strong scent
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Works great, makes the make up last. Like it enough I went and purchased the de slick and b6 sprays as well.
Hannah S.
Gibraltar
I got my makeup done and this was used and I loved it I still haven't purchased it yet but definitely will be
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.