BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Karissa C.
Ajax, ON
The hype around this product is REAL because it truly is amazing. After using this product, I found that my makeup did last longer and it held my foundation in place. It does have a slight scent but the finish it gives my skin is worth getting over the scent!
Rm
I am literally obsessed with this setting spray!! It does what it says. Locks in your makeup for the whole night. Unless your oily like I am in my t-zone you will have to blot. But overall, my eye makeup and the rest of my foundation stays intact! Love this !
Zoraa L.
Saint Albert
I absolutely love this product that I bought the travel size to put in my handbag. I do have oily skin so I use this in combination with another setting spray and it works wonders. It works so well I have to make sure I use my toner after to remove my makeup.
Mariyana B.
Of all setting sprays i’ve tried this one has the highest lasting power level. My makeup stays in place, doesn’t move and looks fresh and nice. But the name says it all, is an all-nighter and a bit heavy in daily use to my opinion. I like more softer and moisturizing sprays during the day!
Rachel M.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Absolute lifesaver! A couple of sprays of this can hold your makeup in place for 12+ hours. This is the best product discovery I've ever made as my makeup used to be a nightmare before I found this. My 100% most recommended makeup product. Absolutely amazing.
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
works really great on my face, it keeps my makeup on forever! It sprays a light mist on the face without any clumps always, its so easy to apply which is one of my favourite things about it.  I will be a repeat customer.i will.be recommending this to everyone
Natasha M.
I think this setting spray really does help my makeup last a little longer. I do find that in summertime I can't stand wearing it and it makes my face feel heavy. I've also noticed that using more of this product doesn't help your makeup last any longer. Just use a little bit.
Celine N.
This is a must have in my collection. A day without this my makeup can not survive. It's a little pricey but worth the money. Great for setting makeup but also to wake up before during your makeup. I am on my third bottle and it's definitely not the last one
Maria B.
When I use this my makeup doesn't budge all night long! It is a mist and has a lovely subtle scent. I have recently ran out of this product but will most certainly be repurchasing. The bottles are very sleek and you get a good amount of product for your money
Rebecca B.
Belfast, 18 north sperrin
Brilliant setting spray, really helps to add longevity to your makeup, it will also absorb any excess powder on the skin getting rid of any cakiness. `Great for oily skin especially, would definitely recommend, I carry this in my pro kit and use it on brides.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.