BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Molly H.
Ottawa
this is by far one of my favourite setting sprays! it last all night, it feels so lightweight and i love the spray nossle. i apart my face with it eyeryday after my makeup and never look cakey always look natural
megan s.
My go to setting spay as it ensures my makeup does not budge a millimetre. I have tried the de slick and the all nighter and i do prefer the all nighter better. It helps with decaking your face if your like me and can go a bit powder happy sometimes.
Sheena M.
St, AB
True story. A guy asked my how my makeup was still in place when everyone else's had melted off while dancing in Thailand in 40 degree heat. It was this setting spray. Its my holy grail! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kaileigh-Elizabeth R.
Mauchline
Definite a make up must have! Helps keep make up on all night and also helps with making make up look less powdery. I take this out with me wherever I go and use it whenever I feel like my face is drying out, really refreshing and a loved item in my kit.
Riccia K.
"up all night" was the old name of this spray. I LOVE IT. It's the most long lasting setting spray that I own, It's light and unnoticeable on the face, no shimmer, great for combination skin with no residue. I will definitely purchase again <3 I love it
Liz M.
Amington , Tamworth
First bought this when I was going to a friends wedding and needed my make up to last from 9am till past midnight. It didn't disappoint and in fact the only touch up I did was lipstick! This is now a regular in my make up bag for events and nights out.
Natasha M.
This is my all time favourite setting spray, keeps making up looking fresh all night. Leaves a lovely dewy finish but takes away the powderyness of foundation. Very lightweight and gives a fresh feeling. Definitely recommend to others with any skin type.
Avery C.
I would 100% recommend this setting spray for anyone. It is long lasting and it give you a dewy glow after spraying it . U don't need to apply a lot so it last fairly long depend on how often you apply makeup . I love the packaging I think it is so cute
Aisling R.
This was such a great setting spray. I love it! It leaves a natural-matte finish when you spray it on the face. It has a certain amount of sun protection. It keeps your makeup in place even in the sunniest places. I would recommend this spray to others
Sam F.
Torquay, Devon
Keeps my makeup on all day and night while still being at an affordable price. Multipurpose as it can be used as primer, for longevity by mixing in with foundation, to set makeup and to fix makeup later in the day. When I run out I will 100% repurchase.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.