BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mady F.
Rio Rancho
One of the best settings sprays out there! It makes my makeup last longer than 24 hours.. literally! It’s been such a life saver and it doesn’t make me oily at all. I would totally recommend buying this because you won’t be disappointed at all!
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Yes, yes,yes! I would recommend this setting spray over any other. It dries quickly and keeps your make up looking intact and beautiful for hours. It’s very lightweight and the packaging is just the right size. Go get this product if you haven’t yet!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
I bought the small bottle of this just to see if it was worth the hype, and I can already tell I will be purchasing it again. Wore it today and it made my makeup last through work, a nap, and a gym session. So it's a winner in my book for sure.
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
This ish is a cult classic for a reason. Your face is not going ANYwhere with this holding down the fort. I have slept in my makeup (not on purpose, obv) and this kept it on all night. Literally. If you haven’t tried this yet, quit sleeping on it.
Janessa P.
Porterville, CA
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! I’ve tried over 4 setting sprays and none seem to do the trick for me. I have oily skin and this helps keep my makeup on all night plus the oils in my skin stay intact. Would recommend 10/10 for those who have oily skin
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
Works well and doesn’t have a strong scent so I prefer it. It does help keep make up locked into place! I notice a difference when I forget to spray it. My favorite way to use this is spray, wait 20 seconds and tap it in with a beauty Blender!
Taylor R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought a travel size sample before I bought a full size. Probably one of my least favorite setting sprays I have used. I have dry skin. When i sprayed it I felt as if I had just dunked my head in some water. I most likely will not but again.
Selena A.
This is the first setting spray I have ever used and I love it. It has a little bit of a dewy finish but nothing crazy and usually my skin goes back to being matte. It is lightweight. Since I do have VERY dry skin this really helps refresh my face. My makeup lasts all day!
Lisa B.
I can’t really tell the difference with having your makeup on with and without setting spray but a friend of mine used a generic brand on me and it left my face looking wet. This spray didn’t leave me looking line I just walked out of the gym.
Savannah M.
Modesto
There aren’t enough stars to show how amazing this spray really is! I was taken down under water and none of my makeup even moved except my mascara but i don’t use waterproof mascara. Hands down the best setting spray!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.