BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christine M.
Astoria, NY
I never wore a makeup setting spray before this one but wanted to give it a try some time ago when going out for the night. Man, it is great! A little sticky at first but dries quickly and honestly everything stays in place FOREVER. Through sweaty dancing, through work and going out at night...literally the best.
Diana V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Its a good setting spray but not the best. The smell is really strong and if you have sensitive skin it will make your eyes burn and face feel a little ichy which is the worst with a full face of make up on. It's really not all that it is hyped up to be. Also does not work well with water based foundations.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I give this four stars because it is a great product, it does what it needs to do, and it doesn't take forever to dry but I have seen and used setting sprays that offer so much more for a much lower price point. Great product, VIVI APPROVED, but not recommend when there are cheaper options that match it's power.
Annie I.
Gilbert
Honestly I really didn’t notice much of a difference when using this product as far as making my makeup last longer. The reason I give it 3 stars is because I think it works good to set your makeup and give it a more dewy, natural finish. But as far as making my makeup last longer, I didn’t notice a difference.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This to me is the only product other than the Skindinavia line that actually works to keep makeup on noticeable longer. Yes this is made by Skindinavia. I love All Nighter and I love Urban Decay primers if you need your make up locked and loaded and not going to budge then this is for you and Urban Decay has got your back!!!
Bella L.
Really good product! My makeup definitely last ALL day when I use it! The first time I wore it was for prom night and it definitely held up through all the sweating. I normally opt for the travel size, since I don't go through setting spray that quickly and the full size is a little too expensive for my budget.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I’ve probably reviewed this before but I feel like I need to again. I recommend every girl who wears makeup out at night or in any setting where you might slightly sweat should get this. It SERIOUSLY keeps your makeup on all day and all night long- through the sweat! Have and will buy again and again and again.
Lolo S.
The best of the best, this setting spray sets very high standards that not many others can reach. This spray will make your makeup last through ANYTHING. If you use this spray and forget to take your makeup off before bed you WILL have a full face in the morning. The scent is mild, nothing offensive, and it doesn't leave me sticky or tacky like other sprays have.
Danielle R.
129 Cowlitz Dr. Apt. A Kelso, Wa
I bought the travel size of this setting spray first to test it out and I love it smells great and really seems to make my makeup last all day and night if needed, I would use something like fix plus first just to melt all your makeup together then go in with the all nighter setting spray and you’ll be golden.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've purchased this product many times throughout the years. It is great and really works. It's kept my makeup in place for long nights, through many tears, and through flights/travel. Sometimes I'll put it on in the mornings before work too if I know I'll be out late. I recommend this to all my friends.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.