BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Laura R.
This is my all time favourite setting spray! It makes my makeup melt into my skin and look sooo good, while also keeping it stuck in place all day long! I always check sephora for the pack of two for a little bit of a deal as well!! Will always repurchase this product!
sharon S.
Kilmarnock
By far the best setting spray I have tried! Make up lasts for hours and is really refreshing! I love the way it keeps everything in place with no movement. The only problem I have is with my nose but I feel that the problems I have keeping make up there is nothing to do with the spray
Laura K.
Taylors Lakes , Victoria
Minus one star for the spray nozzle on this. It sprays out too much suddenly, and I prefer a finer slow mist. But this is hands down the best setting spray ever! It'll keep your heavy makeup looking perfect and fresh, even when you go clubbing in the middle of summer.
Natalie J.
Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
I swear by this! I have repurchased this probably about 5/6 times now. I have many friends who have this so it is suitable for all skin types. Me and my friends will not use anything else, and recommend it to everyone looking for a setting spray, it really does work!!
Sophie C.
Leicester
I absolutely love this. It's a recent purchase for me and it fab at setting make up. Compared to other setting sprays I've tried, this is by far the best at doing its job! It's lightweight and drys quickly, allowing your makeup to stay flawlessly matte looking all day!
Zoe Z.
Syd
This product is amazing. It sets all my foundation and makeup in place for the whole day. It is long lasting and feels really good on my skin. Extremely easy to apply and the price is average but the quality is amazing. I would definitely buy this product again!
Shania-leigh S.
Dn16 1eb
Amamzing however the new formula seems to have a different scent. I have bought this on many occasions do prefer the new packaging. The old one looked grubby as it was white. It certainly makes a difference to the durability of my makeup. I buy one each time I run out.
Danielle K.
chemainus, BC
This stuff is amazing. It can feel a little heavy at times but if you have an event this is what you want to literally hold your makeup in place. Spray bottle makes it easy to apply. I have very oily skin and this helps keep my makeup from slipping off however I mix it with the De-slick because I am very very oily.
Leah M.
Very impressed with how well this works, it keeps my makeup in place all day, and is a favourite product of mine and my friends. There isn't a bad thing to say about this product as it's so outstanding, it is worth buying even with the price, will definitely buy again
Christine N.
Toronto, ON
This is my go-to setting spray. I've used this for years and it has a lovely fine mist so it doesn't cover your face in water-droplets. I love that it keeps my makeup lasting longer and it doesn't have a scent that irritates me. I will continue to buy it again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.