BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
amy m.
Perth Western Australia
This setting spray is amazing! It locks in your makeup so well! If you want your makeup to stay in place nicely all day then I definitely recommend buying this product, it sprays out nice and evenly so it doesn't drop down your face and take your makeup off
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
If you want a setting spray that provides longevity this is the one to go for. This is best used for nights out and special occasions as it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Lihini D.
Melbourne
I was very suspect as to whether this would actually work. I touch my face waaaay too much and make my makeup smudge/ slick up. This really helped my make-up stay in place and helped with oxidisation. I got the small bottle and its lasted 2+ months already with less than half used.
Ally R.
I don't know if it's just me but I find setting sprays really do nothing to help with the longevity of my makeup, I really just use them because I'm hopeful they will. This one is pretty expensive relative to other ones and I'm not sure that it's worth it!
Kelsey G.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my all time favourite setting sprays! It is very long lasting and it makes my makeup look super smooth and flawless! It is definitely lightweight & the scent is tolerable! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others!
Natalie H.
I love this lightweight setting spray! It doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily. It also comes in a choice of three skin types, normal dry, oily and all skin types. My make up stays place all day when I use this, will definitely be buying again!
Aman J.
Surrey , BC
I never understood the concept of setting sprays until I found this one! It is super lightweight and not sticky at all. I have combination skin and it helps my makeup stay intact all day! On hot Summer days I use it as a refresher spray. Highly recommend!
Hannah F.
scotland
AMAZING. Truly love this product, I use this everyday and my make up stays on forever. Has to be one of the best setting sprays I have used and it is good for oily skin. Without this my make up would shine after a few hours. I am on my third bottle of this.
Alyssa B.
Peterborough, ON
After trying a few dupes I always end up repurchasing this specific setting spray. It holds my makeup all day/night and is very easy to apply. Coverage is adequate with two sprays and it takes me forever to make it thru the entire bottle. Highly recommend.
Charlotte H.
England
Wouldn’t use any other setting spray, this is definitely a holy grail product because it literally keeps my makeup intact from morning until night! I do think the prices are a little high if I’m honest but this is an amazing product I would highly recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.