BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Thea P.
Bristol
I've been to raves with this on and my makeup has stayed on for the whole night. It feels like nothing and smells great, and even though no spf it kept my matte foundation on which did. I would say a natural finish, but did seem more matte on my combo skin.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
This is one of the best setting sprays out there. I spray this after my foundation/powder and it lasts ALL DAY. While it might be pretty pricey at first, the bottle lasts so long so it's totally worth it. I only use 2 spritzes every day so it's long lasting.
Kristi C.
Vancouver
I have combination skin and have definitely noticed a difference after using the spray. I use Estee Lauder double-wear foundation and set with the Laura Mercier translucent powder. Adding this extra step leaves me with a good 4 hours without looking oily!
Shrouk M.
Nasr city , ['', '', '']
I don't even think about looking for other setting sprays. My makeup stays put all day! I don't think it has sun protection. It leaves tbe skin feeling smooth and not sticky! I've bought this product 3 times before and a
would buy it over and over again. 😊🤗
amy m.
Perth Western Australia
This setting spray is amazing! It locks in your makeup so well! If you want your makeup to stay in place nicely all day then I definitely recommend buying this product, it sprays out nice and evenly so it doesn't drop down your face and take your makeup off
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
The best setting spray out there! Doesn't dry out the skin in the slightest, makes makeup look fresh and glowy! My top tip on a hot summers day is to put it in the fridge and spray onto face after, feels very refreshing and will cool you down straight away!
Amelia L.
Angus, ON
AMAZING!! MAKES MY MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY! Usually my makeup breaks down and gets greasy after like 4 hours and starts to come off but when I set my makeup with this it's last a lot longer
Lihini D.
Melbourne
I was very suspect as to whether this would actually work. I touch my face waaaay too much and make my makeup smudge/ slick up. This really helped my make-up stay in place and helped with oxidisation. I got the small bottle and its lasted 2+ months already with less than half used.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
If you want a setting spray that provides longevity this is the one to go for. This is best used for nights out and special occasions as it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Brittaney P.
I thought it worked pretty well, again quite expensive when there are drugstore options out there. Although it did my makeup last all day and I am a combination skin girl, so for something to make my makeup stay in place can be quite impressive!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.