BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Erin C.
Personally don't notice the difference with or without using this product, but it is very refreshing when u spritz over your makeup when you're done. I have combination skin and I feel like it does make my face a bit more oily after but may be different for others with oily skin
This product is great for my oily skin and because I live in a hot climate my makeup tends to move aground a lot and transfer off. But with this product my makeup stays on longer and doesn't move around at all. It doesn't change the formula of your makeup and doesn't feel different on your skin
Wiola M.
Definitely worth buying! All nighter really works great and help your make up last longer. Make up looks fresh even by the end of the day or after the night out partying. It applies evenly and makes the skin look more natural (like there's way less foundation/powder). JUST PERFECT
Elise R.
I have been using this product for so many years now. It is a staple in my collection. I use it on other people when I do their makeup because I know it works! It keeps makeup on for a longer period of time and it helps blend all the powders on the face for a
More natural finish!
Nishtha D.
ahmedabad
So far I like this product. It helps keep makeup on all day without getting to dry or to oily since I have combo skin. It melts all the make up together and just blends so well for a very nice finish. So far it has done what I need it to! Recommend it .
astar l.
I use this product every time I put makeup on and I have seen amazing results.
I only spray a small amount on but even with that my makeup stays on all day with no smudging. Love how well it works.
Now for the packaging... its so nice with the callographi and the colors, love it!
Maggie L.
Barrington, NH
My makeup lasts so much longer and this product truly works so well! It's a very lightweight natural finish so you don't feel like you have makeup caked on. I have dry skin and I have noticed my face is more hydrated since I've bought this. I would definitely purchase again!!
Zoe B.
This is one of my favourite setting sprays I would highly recomend it to everyone. I use this almost everyday! Its a great product and really does the trick. Definitely worth the splurge because it keeps my makeup on all day. It's light weight on my skin and I just love it.
Anna C.
Scarborough, ON
This is my holy grill item. I never leave the house without spraying this on top if I was wearing makeup. This product literally lasts me all day and I don't have to worry about keep on checking up on my makeup during the day. I have repeated purchased this so many times!
Karina í.
Reykjavík
This setting spray is to die for, it really helps the makeup to stay beautiful all day long, and it is also a bonus that it doesn't smell bad eighter. I can highly recommend you to buy this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.