BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ellie C.
Corby
This product works a treat and I feel it is really refreshing on the face. It does what it is supposed to do and does not make your face feel sticky when applying. It is also very good for applying eyeshadows with to create higher pigment appearance. Just wish it was a bit cheaper.
Maria V.
This spay works really well and the 1 ounce size is $14 at Sephora, so you might want to think twice before ordering from this Amazon seller. It works great on my somewhat oily skin and helps my makeup stay fresh throughout the day. It works much better than any other setting spray I've tried. I originally purchased the small travel size just to test it out but as soon as I used it up, I purchased the full size because now I can't live without it. All I need to do is blot my face with blotting paper about 6 hours in and after that, my makeup stays perfect and fresh. This spray does take quite a few minutes to actually dry so don't touch your face during that time. But once dry, it seems to control excess oil while leaving a nice somewhat dewy finish that looks youthful not a cracked or dry finish like some oil control products. I'm still surprised that I can check my makeup after quite a few hours and it still looks like I just put it on. I first tested this spray out on my son's wedding day, which happened to fall on a day with an unbearable October heat wave. My makeup looked great despite the heat and other than a blot or two, looked freshly applied for the entire afternoon and night. It definitely passed my test and if it can hold up in the Florida heat and humidity, it can work anywhere. I now use this spray on a daily basis and I think it makes a huge difference. This spray is absolutely amazing and I recommend it for anyone who wants to have her makeup look perfect for many hours. Just a spritz or two is all it takes. I should also mention that my skin is very sensitive and I didn't experience any breakouts or rashes after using this spray. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is because I wish it had some sunscreen in it. But hey, it's great as it is and if you're having problems with your makeup not lasting, this is the best spray to fix the problem.
Alyssa 🌹.
Kingsville , ON
This setting spray is a go to product for me. I use it on a daily basis to make my makeup last so much longer. This setting spray also makes my face feel more hydrated and makes it look less powdery.
Wiola M.
Definitely worth buying! All nighter really works great and help your make up last longer. Make up looks fresh even by the end of the day or after the night out partying. It applies evenly and makes the skin look more natural (like there's way less foundation/powder). JUST PERFECT
Jamie B.
this setting spray works wonders. I've used it and it's lasted all through out a sweaty rugby practice and throughout my prom. it gives a nice matte finish and a nice refreshing mess after you put your make up on. This is a product that I am buying consistently, it's a must-have!
Nishtha D.
ahmedabad
So far I like this product. It helps keep makeup on all day without getting to dry or to oily since I have combo skin. It melts all the make up together and just blends so well for a very nice finish. So far it has done what I need it to! Recommend it .
Melody M.
Plumstead, London
Amazing setting spray. Although I use many others, this one remains my favourite. I don't feel it changes the finish of my make up but instead it helps it stay on all day. The only improvement I would wish for is the spray to be a bit lighter, as it can be a bit harsh. I think its reasonably priced and does what it says it will.
Maggie L.
Barrington, NH
My makeup lasts so much longer and this product truly works so well! It's a very lightweight natural finish so you don't feel like you have makeup caked on. I have dry skin and I have noticed my face is more hydrated since I've bought this. I would definitely purchase again!!
This product is great for my oily skin and because I live in a hot climate my makeup tends to move aground a lot and transfer off. But with this product my makeup stays on longer and doesn't move around at all. It doesn't change the formula of your makeup and doesn't feel different on your skin
Zoe B.
This is one of my favourite setting sprays I would highly recomend it to everyone. I use this almost everyday! Its a great product and really does the trick. Definitely worth the splurge because it keeps my makeup on all day. It's light weight on my skin and I just love it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.