BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
𝕄𝕁 𝕄.
Edmonton, AB
This product is meh. I like it but I don’t love it. It does keep my makeup in place and lasts all day but it doesn’t help with my oiliness. I notice it accentuates my pores too. I only use this occasionally since my setting powder already does a good job especially in controlling shine.
Alexander S.
If you need your makeup to last for a really long time, then this is your product. It definitely does what it's supposed to do, and it has you avoid the dreaded cake face by melting everything together to a beautiful finish. The only downside is the hefty price.
Carrie W.
Church road , Wishaw
YES!! The All Nighter Setting spray does exactly as it says, few sprays of this bad boy and your make up lasts all night! An essential in an make up bag. Very refreshing and a tip for a hot day put the setting spray in the fridge before applying a light mist to the skin. It is a NEED.
kim m.
laval, QC
The All Nighter Setting Spray is by far my favorite setting spray on the market. Every single person who wears makeup all day should own this product. It helps making your makeup looking flawless and fresher. It makes my makeup stay on all day and all night. Plus Urban Decay is cruelty free , couldn’t ask for more and  I couldn’t say a single bad thing about this product. I’m in love with the All Nighter Setting Spray. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Chloe T.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
This stuff is like hairspray for your face!!! If I need my makeup to last all day and night, I'll spray my face before and after my makeup application and my makeup will not budge - at all. I have use the All Nighter spray on nights out and not had an ounce of makeup move after a good 12+ hours. I have dry skin, and setting my makeup with this spray adds a little moisture to my skin - and also helps to make my makeup look less cakey! I purchased the full size bottle from Debenhams for £22, which is a decent price considering what it does. I also have the travel version as well which comes in handy. The actual spray part of the bottle is really good, it sprays out as a mist rather than soaking your face with the spray. The packaging is really nice and has a luxury feel too it, and the spray itself smells really good too.
Elizabeth M.
Orton Malborne , Peterborough
Bought this because I was off on holiday in Turkey a few years back! It made sure my makeup withstood 40 degree heat so it must be good!
At the time there wasn't many others like this on the market. I do think they have changed the formula since, but the product is still good and still works very well. Only downside is when it's running low it spits it out in a sharp spray rather than a light mist which can leave wet marks on the face if not careful
Emma M.
This is my go to setting spray, I've now been through a few bottles. I suffer from an oily T-zone and I have found that when I use this spray my make up definitely stays in place longer. There is a bit of an odd smell from the spray but it doesn't linger therefore it's not a problem.
Amanda L.
Linkoping
One of my Holy Grail products! I'm on my second bottle but have used it for 2 years--it lasts awhile. I wear a mask most of the day and it keeps my makeup from running off. I don't have to do touch up during the day when I have this product. It doesn't get creasing. I haven't had any negatives with this product, and I will continue buying it!
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
I purchased the travel sized bottled because I wanted to try it out. I use it in combination with a primer but I can say that more than a few times at the end of the night my face was as flawless as when I first did my makeup! I definitely will be investing in the full sized bottle!
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
What a shame, it didn't work for me :(
It made my skin so dry and felt so itchy, that I ended up giving it to my friend (and she loved it btw!)
Maybe because of alcohol denat, which doesn't work on my dry and sensitive skin?
I will not buy again for sure.

Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.