BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Michaela L.
Honestly best setting spray ever used! I have tried drug store to high end but keep going back to this one. Best for all types of skin. Makeup stays on all day and night. Keeps makeup in place as some makeup sprays make the makeup run. So many sizes to choose from. You should definitely pick one up!
Beth S.
Edmonton, AB
I used this while I was working at a night club and didn’t have time to reapply my makeup. It works so well to keep all makeup in place, I could even sleep with my makeup on and would wake up with a perfect face. It’s an awesome price for what the product does but they could offer a bigger bottle.
Jennifer V.
Bradford
I have seen friends of mine wear this, so I decided to buy myself one and let me tell u I was very pleased. It worked perfectly. I applied my makeup at 8am and then sprayed the long lasting spray from urban decay and my makeup was fully intact until later that evening when I was ready to remove. 👍👍
Winny J.
I've tried this and i would say one of the best setting spray ever. It doesn't have strong chemical smell at all, make your makeup stay all night, and it also comes in travel size where you can take with easily and last very long. recommend this for anyone who is hesitant on buying setting spray
Donna L.
Toronto, ON
Best setting spray ever. I have super oily skin and it keeps my makeup in place throughout the day (doesn't keep it matte). It also helps reduce the look of cake face when you use too much powder and best used with a fixing spray
Celeste G.
San Antonio, TX
I got a sample from sephora and completely fell in love! I use this as the Final step (before applying mascara) and this just melts in my skin and makes my makeup look flawless. It also makes my makeup last a lot longer than my boscia setting spray. I will definitely be buying the regular size!
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I love this setting spray!
Before I started self tanning, I used to be quite pale, and my makeup would constantly transfer off my face onto EVERYTHING! Hubby's clothing, couch pillows, blankets, shirts, all of it.
This setting spray keeps my face locked! And I love it!
No more ruining my own clothing and everything else I come into contact with, and my makeup stays the way it was when I first put it on, what more could you ask for!
It doesn't make your face feel sticky or any different than you would without the product. It feels the same as spraying water would, except it dries right away and doesn't streak your makeup.
For $30 you can get a larger bottle, so if that's out of your budget and price range you can always get the smaller size bottle for $15. The smaller bottle is actually quite large for a travel size and lasts a long time! Once you finish half the bottle you can even put a bit of water in to make the product last even longer and it still works just as well.
Overall I would defiantly recommend this product, for price, packaging, value, and quality.
Would buy again.
Kylie O.
Saskatoon
This is my go-to setting spray, it's perfect to keep my makeup lasting all day without any touch ups even if I'm sweating or at at event surrounded by people. It's great for my combination skin, keeping it from drying out too badly or making my makeup patchy or cakey-looking throughout the day.
Grecia M.
Mexico
This setting spray is kind of overrated but it still does it work. It keeps your make up in place but makes your face look shinny after you apply it, and after a while your face looks kind sweaty. It doesn't feel heavy at all, it's really as if you had nothing on your face.
Lex B.
Bolton, Lancashire
I recently got this one, I had the old one, but I believe they updated the packaging and not the formula. I LOVE, When I'm in a rush, I sometimes like to use it as a primer. But this helps my face stay on all night and morning. Slay.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.