BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Diana T.
Chicago
Overpriced - dont think this did much for my skin I got oily fast and I dont think my makeup lasted any longer
Kathy 👑.
Miami
Great setting spray. Works effectively does its job keeps my makeup in place all night and day no cons from me.
Bethzaida G.
Danbury
This is my fav high end setting spray. How it sprays 👌 and very long lasting. Plus it's easy to find in stores
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I use he full size at home... But I Love carrying this in my bag for a refreshing spritz when I feel a bit dry
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
My all time favorite setting spray. Locks my makeup in all day don't need any touch ups! Love it. Best Buy ever
camila M.
Long lasting. Great smell.full coverage nice package.  keeps makeup in place all day an night. Which is awesome.
Morgan S.
Overland Park, KS
I love this setting spray. It seems to do the trick and my makeup always stays on. It's my go to setting spray.
Julia C.
Charlton, MA
This makeup product sets you face and makes your it Kat all night whal you are out partying or just having fun!
Heather O.
Fulton, IL
I use this for when I do weddings and dances and have never gotten a complaint! Really does make a difference!
Devon P.
I love using this as an after work touch up before going out. It keeps my makeup in place and looking amazing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.