BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tera D.
Chicago
This setting spray was made by God! 🙌🏾 My makeup lasts all day long.  I have combination skin and I get oily in my T Zone. It’s a simple application. I mainly spray my problem areas. It’s a matte/natural finish. I always buy this setting spray. It’s my go to.

Petra T.
This is a lifesaver when I want my make up to last ALL DAY. I know I can count on this when the weather is warm or if I just know I won’t be able to touch up during the day. I have dry skin and I don’t think this feels heavy or dries me out. I will definitely repurchase!
Jayda M.
Mount Hope, WV
I like this product but I feel that if you have oily skin this wouldn’t work! But if you get dry during the day or night this would work perfectly for you! It keeps my makeup on and hydrated all day long! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Adi J.
San Francisco
This spray is great! I notice a difference when I switch to a different one. This one is just the right amount of heavy duty, it doesn't smell foul, and it has an amazing nozzle- some things that are very important in setting spray. It doesn't dry me out, either- perfect!
Kayce H.
Horn Lake
This stuff is the best! It's a little expensive but it even works in the miserable MS heat. Just spray it on and your makeup stays. It also helps keep my face from being so oily.
Mia L.
Love this setting spray! It's the only one I've used for years and I don't think I'll ever switch to another one, it locks in my foundation and keeps me looking amazing all day, as someone who has oily skin, I should try the oil controlling one but I am a fan of this one.
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
It’s very easy to apply. Love this , love how it really makes my makeup last all day. It’s a def. must have in my makeup bag  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I was wanting to do a review on the Urban decay setting spray and now I have the opportunity as everyone know I love Makeup I get really excited when I find a great product that actually works for my skin now only does the setting spray holds my look it keeps my face fresh
Adelaide B.
Manhattan, KS
Probably the best setting spray on the market - perfect for keeping your makeup on al day (or all night) and I love using with my brushes to apply either a shimmery shadows or just give my shadows more of a punch. Love this product!!! Also lasts a while - it’s a good size
Lara M.
Buffalo
It does what it says- lasts all night and keeps my sh*t in place! Nothing moves with this on and it keeps me confident that my foundation didn’t just rub off on someone’s jacket.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.