BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dee T.
Vallejo, CA
A godsend product. Your face will stay in place all night long. No longer worry about any smudges, this works!
Kirsten E.
Mooresville, NC
A great setting spray! I'm not sure if it makes my makeup last much longer than just using primer though.
Kiahna R.
Mira Loma, CA
I have oily skin and I have really noticed a difference with my make up it does not slide off my face anymore.
Keke J.
Fort Benning
Absolute holy grail! Your makeup will not move an inch after the night. I even keep a small bottle in my purse
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This really works. A few sprays and your makeup is set. There is no SPF protection but provides a matte finish.
Tori S.
It smells sooooo good & refreshing. My makeup does not budge. Just a few sprays and I’m good for the whole day.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
Ii have always liked their eyeshadow primer but when i found out about the setting spray had to get it. Not bad
Cheryl P.
cranston, RI
Love it works great has a nice smell. I used it and fell in love with it. I recommend it if you see it grab it.
Baya L.
Chicago
Lasted for ever. Did not love the smell and will totally be repurchased get and recommending to all my friends
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
Its good but I prefer the chill setting spray! It does make my makeup last but I just like the chill one more!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.