BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ali M.
It's wonderful it locks your makeup for all the day and it's really easy to apply it's a natural finish or sometimes it's mate it's wonder the pro is that it's not that expensive I would buy it millions of more times❤😍
Meaghan M.
Espanola
This Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is the ultimate must-have in your makeup bag. This spray is very lightweight, good for all skin types, and makes your makeup stay until you wash it off. The price is justified with the quality of this spray and amount of product you get. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to slay all day.
Nicole H.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This is a staple product in my makeup routine. I use this at the end of every makeup application as it works well with my combination skin. This keeps my makeup on all day and all night as it's spray is evenly distributed therefore covering all areas of my face. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Tamsyn Zion Ann C.
Burscough Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire
Really does keep your makeup in place no matter what you are doing. Sometimes if I've had my makeup on for an overly extended period of time it can start to separate slightly but honestly that's probably my fault. I love this spray as it refreshes and hydrates the skin while locking your makeup in place.
Charlotte W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This is the best setting spray I have ever used and will ever use. All it takes is a few spritz and your makeup will stay on the whole night. I have oily skin and this has made my makeup last without moving or separating on my skin, it is definitely worth spending that little bit extra to buy this product.
Kelsey B.
Epsom, Surrey
Used this for a pretty heavy night a few nights ago and it was brilliant! Make up stayed in place all night even when my head was over a toilet. Everyone was like "Wow, she is a mess, but her make up looks good tho". Very lightweight, beautiful finish. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Zoe K.
This is a must have in my makeup bag. I don't go away without it. My makeup will not budge after hours of being out during the day or going out at night. It really does stay in place the whole time. I recommend this to everyone when they need an amazing setting spray. It's worth the price as it lasts for ages too!
Sabrina F.
king city, ON
Love my all-nighter setting spray! Makes my skin look more natural after applying the several powders I use during my makeup routine. For the price I feel as though the product has lasted me a while, keeping in mind that I don't use it on an everyday basis. Would definitely repurchase once I've finished!
Valeria O.
Toronto, ON
Amazzzzing setting spray! I got a sample from Sephora and I am impressed. It makes my make up stay put for the entire day. No cons. Very fine mist. Will definitely buy full size. Urban Decay is one of my favorite brands so far.
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
Smells lovely, goes on evenly. Works very well but as I've found lately you can get the same for the fraction of the price. Your really just paying for the brand. But I have to admit this is probably the best I have used so far considering the price. I would recommend this if you wanted high end products!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.