BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristen C.
i love the smell of this, it isnt too strong and my makeup stays in place for sooooo much longer with this on.
Maddy S.
Probably my favorite setting spray I've used. It's so easy to apply and keeps my makeup looking great all day.
Tiffany C.
Dry Fork, VA
This product is amazing! My makeup stay in place for long periods of time. Not too much product is spayed out.
Adrianne O.
Olympia, WA
It is an amazing product! It is especially good for those who work long hours! Keeps my makeup on like a dream!
Ava B.
Eagan
Best setting spray ever! Makes my make stay and slay all day 😍 I wouldn't ever buy another ever! Love too much!
Erika H.
Tempe, AZ
This is literally my go to!!! I carry it in my purse I always have a extra in my car .....I love this item!!!!
Cynthia e.
Cleveland, WI
Yes! I live for this! Great product. Kees my makeup in place. Very lightweight just spray a few spray and done.
Molly A.
newington
Had this as a sample and absolutely loved it. I saw a noticeable difference in the lasting power of my makeup!
Raquel P.
I would say this a very standard setting spray. Has a strange smell to it. Don't have a lot to explain about...
Hannah H.
The holy grail of all setting sprays, it works for all skin types and holds your makeup until you take it off!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.