BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Rebecca T.
Tonbridge, Kent
My FAVOURITE setting spray of all time. Used this for years and can not recommend it enough. Before I used this I would always notice my foundation fading throughout the day. This makes my looks so long wearing and as fresh as when I just applied it. Good price for how long it lasts and also a good amount of product in bottle. Must have!!!
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
The best setting spray I've ever used! Good for all skin types (it does contain alcohol so if you have very dry skin - beware). Actually lasts all day, and then some! Works best with powders I find, I notice my powder bronzer looks on point everytime I put it on. A must use for every day, truly worth the investment. It makes my makeup look SO much better!
Nicole B.
I've used this product for a few years now and it has never let me down. I'm not quite sure if it really does last all night, but it definitely seems to get me through most of the day without my foundation separating or getting patchy. I still have to reapply powder when I wear it, but otherwise my makeup looks freshly applied all day.
Chelsea L.
Portland, OR
This really helps prolong the wear of my makeup ! Usually, my skin brows / concealer under the eyes will start to fade and my forehead will get slightly shiny by the end of the day. Not with this !! The spray really helps lock in my makeup and stop it from smudging or anything, even in the super hot and humid climate ! Love love love !
Laurel T.
Hmmmm, this is one of the most hyped setting sprays but I'm not totally sure why. It's nice enough but my NYX one works just as well for a quarter of the price. I can't say anything bad about it but can't say anything great either. If i was going to buy an expensive one again I'd buy the Too Faced Hangover cause at least it smells nice!
Brianna L.
This product is a really good way to set your makeup and it does exactly what it says on the bottle it is long lasting and sets your makeup beautifully if your in a rush or on a nice night out and your looking for the perfect setting spray to set your makeup all through the night
Gini R.
Scarborough, ON
If I spray this on my face , my make up last literally the whole day. My make up stays in place . I use it as a mixing medium for my eyeshadow and it works wonder . It's great for summer because no matter how sweaty I get this stuff works
Tilly G.
Redlich Close, Market Harborough
Keeps my make up on through rain, wind, blizzards, sand storms, tsunamis, earthquakes, avalanches and volcano eruptions. I am unphased by any of these events as I remain looking snatched and perfect due to this miracle spray. I feel bad throwing away empty bottles as I am so grateful for it. 10/10 would recommend. Should be on the NHS.
Daniella S.
Langwith , Mansfield
The holy grail of setting sprays!! Nothing compares to this! I get this from Debenhams and It’s fantastic! You just spray a little all over you’re face after ur make up and it keeps everything locked in and perfect! You could do a full work out and come out looking like you’ve just applied!! I recommend this to everyone who loves make up
Casey W.
West Lothian, Bo
This setting spray is the best one I've used. Makes my makeup last all day long. I have dry skin and it makes my skin have a nice glow, unsure if it's good for all skin types but very good for dry skin. No cons that I have found yet apart from that it runs out quite fast but that's simply because I use it everyday because it's so good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.