BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dina W.
Vaudreuil, QC
There's a reason why this setting spray is #1. If you want your makeup to look exactly as it did when you applied it, no matter how long you've been wearing it, no matter how hot and humid it is, no matter how much you sweat... THIS is the product for you. This stuff is magic. Bonus: It sprays such a fine mist, it's perfection.
Sue D.
Clondalkin
Setting sprays are a must for me as I have oily combo skin and I need that extra bit of help to keep my makeup on longer! This is amazing but I have found sometimes it dries my skin out and actually makes me look a little cakey, maybe it's the way I have applied my makeup that day but more often than not it's a great product!
Amee V.
Edmonton, AB
I rely on this spray whenever I plan to get sweaty or have put a lot of extra time into my makeup. Wore it on my wedding day, several halloweens, formal occasions and first day of work as well as important meetings, and for concerts! It holds everything In place. The only thing I've had to do is powder my nose but that's it! Best product ever
Ya-An H.
Oakland, CA
I've only used the old version of this product before its reformulation. I spray it on as insurance when I know I need my makeup to last a long time (through sweat and tears), and this spray gets the job done effectively and without fuss. I like the fine mist of the spray, and many of my friends also swear by this product!
Nicole S.
Stratford, ON
The  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is by far the best setting spray on the market right now. It helps my makeup last over 12 hours and keeps it looking fresh all day. It's refreshing, and the smell isn't overwhelming. I go through so many bottles of this and will always repurchase.
Emma W.
Ky129qy
Amaaaazing! Best setting spray I've used. Last all day and night. 10/10 will be buying another very soon. I use it to wet my beauty blender and it also helps to keep my foundation in place, I also have oily skin and it helps with oil control, usually my foundation starts to slip down my nose but with this it doesn't budge!
Madison H.
Ponca City
I use this most days unless I forget. It was somewhat of a good buy. But it doesn't always keep my makeup from coming off and I figured since the same was "all nighter" it would stay on throughout the day as well as night and doing things but it failed to do all of it
Caytey R.
This setting spray makes a noticeable difference to the longevity of makeup wearing throughout the day or even night. I have trouble spots in my t-zone, especially around my nose where my makeup was tending to separate during the day, however this spray made my makeup last all day without any separation and less transfer!
Angela H.
Wester Inch , Bathgate
Hairspray for your face! This is one of the best setting sprays I've used, it's light and refreshing on the skin and keeps your make up in place all day and night! I use this on all of my make up clients and they all love it too!
Emmy 💖.
Brookhouse, Lancaster
One of my favourite all time setting sprays. I get especially oily around my nose and on my chin and this spray makes my makeup last all day! When I use this spray I never need to touch up with powder during the day. If you have oily skin this is for you! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.